$25.92/hr - $25.92/hr
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Contract Duration: 3 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- 1 year of experience in a similar role in news.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people in a fast-paced environment with frequent deadlines.
- Experience with Avid Newscutter.
- 2-year college degree in a related field.
- Knowledge of Avid editing software, iNews, and previous news editing experience.
- Editing content for newscasts and digital platforms using Avid.
- Creative and efficient while producing compelling content.
- Assist with recording network and live feeds.
- Edit video, still images, and audio for newscasts and web platforms on a consistent and clean basis.
- Edit video for posting on social media and website.
- Communicate accurate information to co-workers in a timely manner.
- Acquire network and live signals using Troll, routers, and Avid Capture Manager.
- Perform regular archiving of video.
- Operate LiveU equipment for feeds and live shots.
- While performing the duties of the job, the role is regularly required to speak or listen and is frequently required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Occasionally required to lift or move up to 10 pounds, and specific vision requirements include close and color vision.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Mark Reyes