Field Service Engineer - Shelton, Connecticut (Second Shift)
$70k - $80k
This client is a global data center and networking optimization firm which supports companies data centers across the East Coast.
They are seeking a Field Service Engineer to join their Shelton, Connecticut office and provide onsite systems diagnostics and analytics support to clients. The role is primarily focused on hardware management, including working with storage, servers, and racking.
This is a second shift position that goes from 4:00pm to midnight. In the role you'll be required to travel to client sites around the Shelton area most week days, so access to a vehicle is required.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Field Service or Data Center experience
- Significant experience working hands on with hardware
- Abililty to test, diagnose, and analyze storage area networks and system configurations
- Ability to travel throughout Connecticut most work days
- Ability to physically lift/adjust hardware devices up to 50 lbs
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Engineering or related field
- Good attitude and great communications skills
- 100% Hands on
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Research show that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. Motion Recruitment encourages you to break that statistic and apply. No one ever meets all of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
Posted by: Olivia Tretout