Project Manager - Workforce Management
$55/hr - $59/hr
Grow your career with an innovative global bank working in Tampa, FL as a Project Manager specializing in Workforce Management. Contract role with strong possibility of extension. Will require working a hybrid schedule 4 days onsite per week (handling physical securities) and will move to hybrid (3 days in office) once access in granted for online processing.
Join one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services worldwide. Will be part of the Workforce Management Function that has been formed to lead the company’s transformation efforts around staffing and skill adequacy of our risk and control functions and effective organization design. You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 6+ months
- 5+ years of experience in project management.
- Experience with HR and Workforce management.
- Partner closely with the Workforce Management teams (Organizational Design, Resource Management, Skills, Staffing Capacity Planning, Strategic Workforce Planning) in area of program expertise.
- Support execution plans to meet deliverables critical to Workforce Management Transformation Initiative.
- Support the monitoring of the performance of multiple programs of work.
- Support the implementation of common PMO standards, reporting, and closure process across programs.
- Provide on-the-ground support to help execute the planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running the portfolio of programs.
- Support the design and execution of change management programs.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and drive continuous improvement.
- Create reporting materials to enable stakeholders to understand the program schedule and key milestones.
- Monitor and track execution of projects and escalate risks impacting project delivery.
- Support adherence to project and program processes, procedures, methods, and standards for program delivery and leverage across the programs.
- Support the identification and resolution of issues, including those outside established projects of work.
- Collaborate with Workforce Management teams to action deliverables from reviews of each program’s defined scope, target state, and success criteria to ensure it fully addresses the letter and the spirit of the regulatory feedback, broader supervisory expectations and underlying issues and root causes, and is embedded in a broader strategic vision.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Melissa Klein