$90k - $110k
We are a product-based software company and one of North America’s leading gaming operators. They have also grown immensely in the past two years since gaming has become legal in Ontario as well and to further this growth they were recently got acquired by a large publicly traded company and one of the top five casino operators in the US.
What we are looking for is a Reporting Analyst with immense MySQL, ETL and Excel skills and can navigate our on-prem system. Eventually we do want to migrate a lot of our environment to AWS, but that will be down the line.
This is a unique opportunity to work as a Reporting Analyst in a real software company, not the traditional enterprise companies which have become the norm in this field.
What we are really looking for is someone ready to make an impact in their current role, a candidate to deliver on deadlines and be hungry for a fast-paced environment, while working within an exciting industry.
If you want to work in a recession proof industry, then this is definitely for you!
*Note: this is a hybrid role - 3 days in the Toronto office*Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Reporting Analyst/Data Analyst/DBA or equivalent
- Strong MySQL experience – being able to explain plans and optimization of slow queries
- ETL experience
- Excel experience – charts, graphs, pivot tables, vlookup and other functions
- Unix Linux environment proficiency
- 100% Database, data and reporting
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team-collaboration
- Competitive salary
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance – no employee premiums
- Three weeks vacation
- Unlimited sick days
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Christina Porreca