Senior iOS Developer
$100k - $170k
Do you like to travel? Do you like to work on highly scalable applications? The #1 travel website in the world is looking to bring on a Senior iOS Developer Remotely in Canada. This is a full-time position.
The application gets 1-2 million daily active users with a ton of traffic. The mobile applications has been completely rebuilt and migrated over to Swift UI so there’s no nasty legacy code. It’s UI is server driven, displaying accurate data in real time and now rebuilding for their smaller brands as well redefining the shared data and data domain layer. The application includes hotels, lodging and vacation rentals, restaurants, B2B, activities/ excursions throughout the world giving people the forum to give honest reviews and the tools to make the best travel decisions.
This person would wear a lot of hats, have a lot of scope, at the Senior Level can drive decisions, someone who is a good communicator, confident in their beliefs and understandings to push things through as there’s not a lot of red tape. Someone who’s able to build good cases for new ideas.
Required Skills & Experience
- Server Driven UI experience
- Good eye for Architecture, Performance, Memory Management, a good communicator
- Experience working with over 20 Modules at a time
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working on highly scalable applications
- Experience building applications from scratch to deployment on the App Store
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 12% Bonus
- Base 170k+
You Will Receive The Following Benefits
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Vacation Time
- RSU’s in USD as they are a publicly traded company every year
- RRSP matching
- Summer 4 days per week
- Annual spending account
- Office shut down between Christmas and New Years
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel Vouchers
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Danielle Salem