Senior iOS Engineer
$140k - $170k
Senior iOS Engineer (Remote)
Are you enticed by building connections - both through our product and with colleagues? This platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. My client is revolutionizing digital healthcare and empowering people to live healthier, happier lives - Every day.
Required Skills & Experience
- Work on a cross-functional, feature-driven engineering team
- Participate in technical design and planning discussions
- Collaborate closely with UX designers to build new features and delight our members
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, creating automated tests, and monitoring performance
- Support and mentor junior members of the team
- Live our team values of ownership, pragmatism, cooperation, and empathy for our customers
Desired Skills & Experience
- You have extensive experience building and maintaining native iOS apps using Swift
- You know how to write high-quality, testable code, and understand the tradeoffs between expediency and maintainability
- You have strong UX and design sensibilities, and know how to bring complex designs to reality
- You are a strong communicator, and you can explain complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers without a problem
- When things break, you’re eager and able to help fix things
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus!
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands on.
- Fully Remote
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Brett Blaszko