Senior Python Engineer
$140k - $180k
Join an ambitious product-based tech start-up with offices in San Francisco, New York and Toronto that is making some noise in the data and cloud space.
They are looking to add Sr Software Engineers to their data platform team. The top skills needed for this role are Python, experience building end to end applications and distributed systems, deploying microservices on AWS or GCP, as well as data engineering. You will have the opportunity to own projects end-to-end and wear multiple hats, from software development, data engineering, and some DevOps.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experienced in building and scaling services in python
- Building production-ready software
- Experience building and architecting microservices and distributed systems
- Experience building end-to-end applications
- Experience deploying microservices on AWS and GCP
- Some data engineering and DevOps experiences
You will receive the following benefits:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 100% remote
- Unlimited PTO
- Spot bonuses
- Potential equity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Johnny Wang