Windows System Administrator
$105k - $120k
Having a Windows leader when it comes to virtualization and infra security can be a key to producing an efficient and effective environment. In Oakville, a Government partner in Energy supply and distribution is looking to bring on a System Engineer to enforce their infrastructure team.
This organization is stable and well-run for years, so the ideal candidate will join a team on enhancing a fully virtualized Windows environment that has solid documentation nd fundamentals already in place. Security knowledge is definiitely a high priority..
This is a hybrid on-site/remote role.This company believes in a high quality of life, so expect pension and benefit options that are above the typical expectation..
- 5+ years working in Virtualized Microsoft environment
- In-depth firewall and Windows Securiity experience
- Extensive server patching experience, including as escalation point
- Advanced Sonicwall experience
- High level of comfort with Dell technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication for client-facing scenarios
- Openness to 5-10% travel in West GTA
- Proven projects with you at the helm of decision making
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- 30% Maintenance/Trouble-Shooting
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Adrian Cronk