Network Systems Admin
$28/hr - $32/hr
For the server piece, this group supports both Windows and Linux servers - though you don't need a proficiency on both sides. The workload is very normal for Sys Admins - think server administration, patches, AD, M365, deployments and decom. Having a background in virtualized environments will be essential here. Regarding the networking piece - think hands on keyboard networking covering anything in Layer 2 and some of Layer 3.
What we love about this opportunity is the ability to upskill and gain mentorship across so many areas. The team does a ton of on-the-job training and paired programming. What they need most of all is the Networking experience with an openness to learn server administration and application support.
The team is currently remote but they are looking to get back to a two days on-site hybrid work schedule.
Contract Duration: 6-12 months
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of technical support expeirence
- Experience with system administration in a Windows, or preferably Linux environment
- Experience and conceptual knowledge of networking (switching, routing, firewalls)
- Exposure to AD, O365, and other Microsoft products
- Application support expeirence is a big plus
- 25% Linux
- 25% Windows
- 25% Networking
- 25% Application Support
- 100% Hands on
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Jordan Carbonell