Technical Project Manager - Digital Engineering - Greater Boston - Hybrid
$140k - $160k
An innovative startup, pioneering the Digital Engineering landscape, is actively in search of an adept Technical Project Manager. The ideal candidate should be deeply immersed in enterprise software and possess a knack for relationship building. This role is a full-time hybrid position, requiring weekly travel to our Greater Boston offices. The Technical Project Manager will integrate into the Sales and Customer Success Team, overseeing the implementation of the companies software platform.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Over six years of experience in technical product or project management.
- Professional engineering background with more than three years of relevant experience.
- Proven success in launching a minimum of two products with cross-functional dependencies, in either an engineering or project management role.
- Strong analytical skills, adept at developing processes and methodologies.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without requiring company sponsorship.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency in Java.
- Hands-on experience with microservices architecture.
- Expertise in troubleshooting and debugging enterprise software.
- Background in a rapidly expanding technology startup.
- Cultivate and maintain strong vendor relationships, serving as a central figure for renewal solutions, maintenance, and support.
- Foster consensus among stakeholders dealing with competing critical and time-sensitive matters.
- Advocate for the internal customer perspective for SBE developers, providing valuable feedback to identify potential new features or products.
- Collaborate closely with Technical Solutions Engineers to execute, address, and expand Digital Thread use cases.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) (including match, if applicable)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Patrick McQuillen