Documentation Control I
- Use of an ITSM ticketing system (ServiceNow).
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 6+ years relevant experience (5+ years with an MS/MIS Degree) Additional years of experience and/or relevant certifications will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 4+ years performing eDiscovery, data collection, and data review.
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft 365 Compliance Center.
- Working knowledge of MS Exchange, email, and OneDrive.
- Experience performing searches and scans in completed data collections.
- Provide support on an M-F business hours schedule in the Eastern time zone.
- Extended hour and weekend support as required by mission or emergency situations.
- Experience using Relativity, Clearwell, or ProofPoint a plus.
- Government contracting experience, particularly with the DOJ.
- DOJ or DOD Clearance.
- ITSM knowledge and experience, particularly with ServiceNow.
• FOIA requests
• Searching M365 Compliance Center for recovering employee emails
• Using M365 Compliance Center for placing holds and collecting OneDrive data
• Assisting ATF’s records officer in recording and managing Capstone Holds using the M365 Compliance Center
• Facilitate legacy data requests between the OST Exchange team and various ATF stakeholders
• Deliver data in native format after conducting first-pass searches, as needed
• Collect “cloud” data by conducting searches using ProofPoint or Office 365's Exchange Online Archive related to the Office of the Inspector General, Freedom of Information Act, Privacy Act, or investigation requests from various ATF stakeholders responding to Assistant United States Attorneys information requests/reviews
• Provide white glove support as required
• Provide written instructions for processes and procedures utilized
• Provide weekly reporting of issues and projects
• Complete incident tickets and service requests within SLA
• Ability and willingness to work extended hours or modified schedule for planned and emergency work
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.