Mid-Level Data Engineer
Washington, District Of Columbia
$130k - $150k
This is a remote opportunity based out of the Washington, DC area.
Our client is searching for a Data Engineer that will be part of a team that is viewed as a data SMEs, driving innovation within the department and working closely with cross-functional teams as they help to redesign infrastructure for greater scalability. You will be working heavily in Python, PySpark, AWSRequired Skills & Experience
- AWS (Lambda, Glue, SageMake, EC2, S3, etc.)
- Experience with open source databases (MySQL, Postgres, etc.).
- Experience implementing ETL pipelines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 3-5 years of data engineering experience in a professional experience
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Bonus eligible
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) with company match and contribution
- Generous PTO
- Life insurance options
- Disability coverage
**Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.**
Posted by: Lindsay Troyer