Lead Data Scientist for Global Insurance Company
Webster , Massachusetts
$130k - $160k
My client is a leading global insurance company with a strong presence in across the globe. With over [number of years] years of experience, we are dedicated to providing exceptional insurance products and services to our customers. As we continue to innovate and leverage technology, we are seeking a talented Data Scientist to join our team.
They are looking for a passionate and skilled Data Scientist to contribute to our data-driven initiatives and help us uncover valuable insights from our vast data sources. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze complex datasets, build predictive models, and develop data-driven solutions to enhance our business operations and customer experience.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret large and complex data sets to identify patterns, trends, and opportunities for improvement.
- Build predictive models and algorithms to solve business problems and improve decision-making processes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business objectives and translate them into data science projects.
- Develop and deploy machine learning models and algorithms to support various applications, such as risk assessment, pricing, and customer segmentation.
- Work closely with data engineers and software developers to integrate models into production systems.
- Communicate findings and insights to non-technical stakeholders through clear and compelling visualizations, reports, and presentations.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in data science, machine learning, and related fields to identify opportunities for innovation.
- Master's or Ph.D. degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, or a related field.
- years of experience as a Data Scientist or similar role in the insurance or financial industry.
- Strong knowledge of statistical analysis, machine learning algorithms, and predictive modeling techniques.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, R, or Scala.
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI) and SQL.
- Familiarity with big data processing frameworks (e.g., Apache Spark) is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to handle complex data challenges.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to effectively convey technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and collaborating with stakeholders from diverse backgrounds
Posted by: Tommy Lieberman