Technical Support Specialist / Mac
West Hollywood, California
$40/hr - $50/hr
A company in the streaming service space is looking for an IT support technician to maintain and support a variety of IT systems while providing a high level of customer service. You'll also provide advanced support for end user software and hardware, and network, server, and telecommunications support as needed.
This is a 6-month contract with conversion to full-time. This will be a HYBRID role on a rotating schedule with 2 weeks in office and 2 weeks at home.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience working in system administration or support
- Experience supporting Apple Mac computers and macOS
- Experience supporting Google G Suite and other popular Cloud SaaS apps
- Knowledge of Help Desk ticketing software (i.e. Jira Service Desk, Freshservice).
- Strong knowledge of Mac imaging and MDM software (i.e. JAMF Pro).
- Working knowledge of Networking Concepts (VPN, office and home networks) are a plus.
- Strong knowledge of media streaming services and devices are a plus.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Chip Chang