Executive Desktop Support
West Palm Beach , Florida
$48/hr - $48/hr
Outstanding contract to hire Desktop Support for a leading distributor. This role is onsite and based in West Palm Beach, FL.
Contract Duration: 6 months contract to hireRequired Skills & Experience
- MAC Computer knowledge
- Windows Operation system experience
- Windows Azure
- Apple iPhone and Android phone operation system experience
- Delivery of executive support and ensuring executive systems are operating at peak efficiency.
- Ensure team achieves specific performance metrics via goals, creating/closing tickets, and customer satisfaction ratings
- Point of escalation for all Senior Executives technology related issues.
- Work closely with the IT Service Center to provide second line technical support for executive issues - ensure assigned calls are responded to, diagnosed, and resolved swiftly and effectively in line with service level objectives.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy in all dealings with executives.
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures, policies, Service Level Agreements (SLAs), end-user training, and technical and end user knowledge base.
- Partner with other computing groups (network, data center, etc.) and business unit support teams to provide comprehensive end-user solutions. Work with IT Security for the ongoing management of end user device security (patching, anti-virus, etc.).
- Keep abreast of trends in technology and its application to understand current best practice, possible alternative solutions and to support problem solving.
- At least 5 years’ experience working with Active Directory, Azure, MS Office, Windows, macOS, Androids, iPhones/iPads, SCCM, and have a good understanding of networks, audio/video, and video conferencing.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Lisa Capezio