Senior 0365 Systems Engineer - Remote
$130k - $145k
A premier client is looking to fill a full time employee -100% remote position. This is a great opportunity to expand your career and work with a well-known company and look towards career growth.
Are you a Senior O365 Systems engineer who is passionate about everything related to Azure operations both "on-Prem" and in the cloud? Are you strong with O365, Active Directory, Azure, ADFS, SSO Configuration, and Azure Identity management? Do you thrive in a team environment? Are you extremely collaborative and enjoy working with your teammates to impact positive change? Are you looking for your next career opportunity? This position may be for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7-10+ years of progressive experience in IT infrastructure roles
- 6+ years of technical support with Windows Server, Windows Client, Active Directory/Azure Active Directory Administration, ADFS, SSO configuration, Azure Identity Protection, Identity management, O365 identity, and Azure MFA.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Detail Oriented
Desired Skills & Experience
- Certification in Windows, Active Directory, One or more of the following certifications preferred: MS-O365, MS-Azure, security, or other related technologies.
- Strong experience within a Directory Service stack. (Active Directory, LDAP, DNS, GPO).
- Working knowledge of automation, monitoring, build/provisioning processes, workload
- Microsoft Intune
- May guide the work of others
- O365 Administration:
- Accountable for building, maintaining, administrating, documenting, and ensuring the health of all Microsoft Cloud Services in our environment. Provides support and coordinates resolution of MS cloud-based system issues between the assigned application support personnel and the Information Technology departments.
- O365 and Azure and AD Federation, SAML, ADFS, Multi-Factor, SSO, and Azure AD connect.
- Create and utilize monitoring to assess performance and cost optimization on current and future cloud presence.
- Deploys Windows updates rings, Device Compliance, Device Configuration, Profiles ATP, Windows Defender/Firewall rules, Defender Disk Encryption, EDR/ASR Conditional Access, Certifications Edge Enterprise mode, Custom security profiles, DSC PowerShell, PowerShell Modules, Custom roles, Storage containers, Azure Active Directory, Automation accounts, and Runbook creations.
- Experience with O365 Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Teams (including Phone System), Email Spam Filtering
- Communicate appropriately with end users to understand their needs. Proceeds with appropriate actions that include requirement documentation, design, and project management
- Create written policies and develop/deploy system configurations for securing the O365 cloud.
- Assists in developing and maintaining our O365 environment, Subsystems, and maintenance documentation. Act as a resource for other IT/IS staff on technical issues.
- Administer the Exchange environment, responsible for maintaining the settings for user mailboxes and email, including the settings required for connectivity with Outlook.
- Teams and OneDrive Administrations, responsible for all configuration and support of Teams and OneDrive functionality to support the end-user community.
- Project management for acquisition and disposition.
- Domain Migrations, both cloud and hybrid-based
- Research options providing functional and technical evaluations of products and operating system upgrades and patches.
- Provide post-implementation support, identifying root cause with strategic solutions to problems.
- Assist software, server, network, security, and application engineers in troubleshooting all infrastructure.
- Cross-train team members as needed.
- Provide technical support to internal and external clients in all aspects of server infrastructure.
- Ensure the availability and stability of the server environment, as required by our customers.
- Support the architecture of the server environment by enforcing deployment practices (i.e., versioning and patching, build procedures, OS hardening, and change management).
- Work closely with infrastructure & operations, service desk, and other IT teams to resolve all client/server-related problems quickly and professionally.
- Provide solutions that allow for unattended operations that remain within budget.
- Evaluate and track software licensing requirements.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future
Posted by: Aaron Rontal