Los Angeles, CA
$16.87/hr - $19.28/hr
Come work for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and help people and businesses become smarter and better prepared to protect the things that matter most to them.
Contract Duration: 6 Months Required Skills & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to use Material Handling Equipment. (pallet jack, shrink wrapping machine, scanner)
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Basic computer skills and basic Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Packs, prepares, and prioritizes IT equipment for on-time shipment of orders and communicates issues to vendors, sender, and management.
- Performs receiving, material handling, warehousing, and distribution operation activities within the Fulfillment Center.
- Audits information and quantities on all documentation against shipment or receipt, including computer hardware and peripherals, and indicates any discrepancies.
- Handles issuing and tracking RMAs, salvage, and end-of-lease (EOL) processing of computer equipment.
- Warranties- Performs all warranty replacements in regard to Laptop bags, printers, docking stations, monitors, and Plantronics headsets. Utilizing the vendor websites to place the warranty requests and tracking /monitoring replacement products to place back into stock and update stock counts.
- Ticketing-Utilizing the Services Now request system to fulfill tickets based on fulfillment/hot swap requests. This involves reaching out to the customer to confirm the shipping address and asking any additional questions when needed.
- Managing and maintaining all computer and peripheral inventory within the warehouse. This includes monthly site scans to validate proper stock audits and ordering additional inventory to meet demand.
- Testing all returned monitors and docking stations, MiFi devices, and peripheral cables to add to deployable inventory once functionality is validated.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Mark Reyes