SAP Payroll Functional Consultant
$75/hr - $85/hr
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- SAP ECC 6.0 Payroll and Time configuration and functional support experience
- Payroll/Time implementation and/or upgrade experience preferred.
- SAP Payroll and Time-specific knowledge and experience should include configuration of A/A types, wage types, tax models, off-cycle activities, payroll and time rules and schemas, garnishments, remuneration statements, check printing/direct deposit, FI postings, third party remittance and tax reporter.
- Knowledge of BSI and configuration
- Knowledge of SAP HR data migration tools
- Knowledge of SAP workflow strategies
- Knowledge of integration points to other modules including Organizational Management, Benefits, Personnel Administration, Materials Management, FI-CO, Funds Management and BW
- Experience conducting requirement gathering interviews and workshops with end users.
- Good understanding of ABAP principles
- Ability to work well as team lead, managing priorities, user communication etc.
- Ability to design solutions that incorporate best business practices with user’s requirements.
- Ability to adhere to schedules and project timelines and communication of issues/problems that may impact the ability to meet objectives.
- Ability to work with business users as well as technical support personnel and communicate effectively with both.
- Business experience working in a procurement environment, preferred
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local purchasing laws and regulations preferred.
- Certification: SAP Certification
- Minimum of five years of experience implementing and supporting large scale or enterprise applications from a functional or techno-functional perspective. SAP Payroll/Time experience required.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good skills in data administration, design, and architecture
What You Will Be Doing
- This position requires advanced knowledge of configuration and settings in SAP for Payroll and Time Management. Knowledge of SAP HCM modules and the interaction between payroll/time – OM, PA, ECM, Benefits as well as MSS/ESS.
- Ability to gather and study business requirements related Payroll and Time Management and write functional specifications.
- Provide day-to-day production support of full cycle from initial time entry to payroll, to posting to the general ledger to reporting.
- Set up and maintain configuration in SAP related to break fixes and enhancements including BSI.
- Research and troubleshoot issues related to payroll and time management applications and provide solution(s)
- Work as liaison between end-users and developers
- Write functional specs for production fixes and enhancements.
- Perform end to end testing of fixes/enhancements including creation of test plans and test scripts.
- Create training documentation and conduct training.
- Work with SAP and other software vendors to install solutions and resolve issues.
- Work closely with other SAP teams including Security, Basis, Development, CRM,BW, FI-CO, MM/WM and FM/GM on projects and integration issues.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Maya Russo