MATRIX Resources is now “Motion Recruitment” and proud to combine job boards to bring the talent community even more expansive market opportunities.

SAP Data Archiving

Toronto, ON

Open to Remote


$70/hr - $95/hr

We are a global leader in the consulting space and one of the worlds largest privately held companies. They are a true enterprise and global presence and work with virtually every type of company and industry you can think of.

What we are looking for is a Lead SAP Data Archiving Consultant. We are really looking for someone with the skillset of Data Archiving, an SME who can guide our team and our client to do so. This person must have a very clear understanding and be able to relay this information to all parties involved. You'll be hands on about 60% of the time and the remaining 40% or more will be guidance and spearheading of the project.

If you feel like you have the skillset for this role and are interested, then you’d be a great fit!

*The role is remote but you will be working on EST time zone and must be based in Canada*

Contract Duration: 4 months Required Skills & Experience
  • SAP Data Archiving
Desired Skills & Experience
  • Experience leading a project like this before
What You Will Be Doing Tech Breakdown
  • 100% SAP and SAP Data Archiving
Daily Responsibilities
  • 60% Hands On
  • 40% Leading the Project
The Offer You will receive the following benefits:
  • Statutory Vacation
  • Holiday Pay

Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.

Posted by: Seif Tadros

Related Jobs

    Not Ready To Apply?

    Send us your resume and we’ll get started matching you with the right job.