Embedded Engineer - Microcontrollers
$100k - $150k
Our client is a leading 3D software electrical engineering simulation product company located in the vibrant tech hub of Boston. Their cutting-edge software solutions empower engineers to design, simulate, and optimize electrical systems with unprecedented precision and efficiency. They are seeking a highly skilled and innovative Embedded Software Engineer to join their dynamic team, contributing to the development and configuration of microcontrollers to enhance the functionality of our industry-leading software.
As an Embedded Software Engineer at their company, you will play a pivotal role in advancing their 3D electrical engineering simulation products by designing, developing, and configuring microcontroller-based systems. You will work closely with cross-functional teams of software engineers, electrical engineers, and simulation experts to create seamless and efficient solutions that cater to our diverse customer base.
Microcontroller Development: Design, develop, and configure microcontroller-based systems to support the core functionality of their 3D electrical engineering simulation software.
C Programming: Write clean, efficient, and maintainable C code to interface with microcontrollers, ensuring optimal performance and real-time responsiveness.
Hardware Integration: Collaborate with hardware engineers to integrate microcontrollers with sensors, actuators, and other electrical components to enable accurate simulations.
Debugging and Testing: Perform rigorous testing and debugging of embedded software to ensure reliability, accuracy, and robustness of the systems.
Optimization: Continuously optimize and improve existing code and algorithms to enhance simulation speed and accuracy.
Documentation: Maintain clear and comprehensive documentation for all software design, development, and configurations.
Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of embedded systems with their 3D software products.
Stay Current: Keep up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in embedded software engineering to ensure our products remain at the forefront of innovation.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in embedded software development using C and microcontrollers.
- Strong knowledge of software development for real-time systems.
- Familiarity with hardware/software co-design and integration.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
- Experience in 3D software development or simulation is a plus.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology in the 3D electrical engineering simulation industry.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Professional growth and development opportunities.
- Located in the heart of Boston, offering a dynamic and vibrant work atmosphere.
If you are a talented Embedded Software Engineer looking to make a significant impact in the field of 3D electrical engineering simulation, we encourage you to apply.
Posted by: Nicholas Costello