Charlottle, North Carolina
$70/hr - $80/hr
- Vulnerability Assessment:
- Conduct regular vulnerability assessments on systems, applications, and networks.
- Utilize industry-standard tools and techniques to identify and prioritize vulnerabilities.
- Penetration Testing:
- Perform penetration tests to simulate real-world attacks and discover potential weaknesses.
- Provide detailed reports and recommendations for remediation.
- Security Patch Management:
- Collaborate with IT and development teams to ensure timely deployment of security patches and updates.
- Security Architecture Review:
- Evaluate and provide recommendations for improving the security posture of systems and applications.
- Security Incident Response:
- Participate in incident response activities, including investigation, analysis, and resolution of security incidents.
- Compliance and Regulatory Compliance:
- Ensure that security practices align with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Documentation and Reporting:
- Maintain accurate records of vulnerabilities, assessments, and remediation efforts.
- Generate reports and documentation for internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field.
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CEH, or equivalent are a plus.
- Strong knowledge of security tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with industry-standard compliance frameworks (e.g., NIST, ISO 27001).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Amanda Oliver