NYC Only // Senior Offensive Security Engineer
New York, NY
$160k - $190k
An international financial services company is looking for a Senior Offensive Security Engineer to join their NYC office (two days a week in office + some additional flexibility).
The organization has one of the worlds premier red teams, and they're always looking for ways to make it stronger. The role will involve performing long term secretive offensive security engagements with the objective of bypassing the company's cyber defenses. This will slant towards network penetration testing, but will also involve web application and physical testing.
Thanks so much for applying!
- If you've got at least 5 years of experience in offensive security work on your resume, we'll absolutely be calling you
- Strong experience with network and web penetration tools like Burp Suite, Kali Linux, Cobalt Strike etc
- Must be local to NYC
- OSCP or other relevant certifications
- 401k with matching
- 12% bonus
- Strong healthcare package: medical, dental, vision and other benefits
- Strong PTO, sick time and holiday packages
Posted by: Maxwell Everson