(Long term fully remote) Senior Threat Detection Engineer
New York, NY
$65/hr - $80/hr
A major credit card company and top 5 on Fortune's 2023 list for "best places to work" is looking for a Senior Threat Detection Engineer to join their fully remote team.
The contract is guaranteed to go until the end of 2023, and will go on indefinitely depending on the 2024 budget.
We're looking for someone who will write custom detection logic while working hand in hand with the threat intelligence team and the security operations center. We're a friendly, robust team and we'd love to have you along!
- 3+ years threat detection focused work
- Strong comfort writing custom alert logic in any major SIEM tool, experience with Azure Sentinel is a strong bonus
- Comfort writing detections for cloud environments
- Specific experience mapping detections to the MITRE framework
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Maxwell Everson