Cybersecurity GRC Manager // must be in NYC
New York, NY
$130k - $150k
An international airport is looking for a GRC Manager to develop their cybersecurity compliance program. This position is located in NYC, though we're flexible with someone only coming into our Manhattan office once a week on average.
This position will work alongside our cybersecurity engineering team and our MSSP to ensure compliance with a variety of GRC frameworks, particularly NIST and ISO. We're looking for someone who has strong security compliance or auditing experience and is comfortable working in a large environment with a lot of moving parts.
- At least 5 years of experience in cybersecurity GRC
- Strong comfort picking up new security frameworks and communicating the essential components throughout an organization
- Specific experience handling compliance requirements in NIST and ISO
- Experience working in an agile environment, and comfort with agile practices and methodologies
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan with a variety of options and matching
- 4 weeks vacation
- Flexible hours
Posted by: Maxwell Everson