Senior Cybersecurity Architect and Engineer // Hybrid Manhattan NYC
New York, New York
$160k - $180k
A financial software solutions company in Manhattan NYC is looking for a hybrid Senior Cybersecurity Architect and Engineer to help build out their program. Currently, they've got a Director of Technology who also has a background in cybersecurity, and this role will be the first person in the company to be fully focused on security.
This role will be responsible for evaluating the environment and handling the implementation of new security tooling as necessary. Vulnerability management, SIEM tooling, and DLP are going to be key parts of this role.
We're looking for someone with strong generalist engineering experience who is excited about a new challenge with large career growth potential!
- 4-6 years in cybersecurity engineering experience
- Experience implementing and configuring SIEM tooling and other monitoring or vulnerability management tooling
- Experience with cybersecurity architecture with respect to GRC frameworks like NIST and ISO
- Ability to commute into Manhattan 3x a week
- Strong healthcare insurance; medical, dental and vision etc
- Strong PTO package and additional sick time
- Flexible 401k plan with matching
- Many more!
Posted by: Maxwell Everson